Plan on 20 hours a week in class plus three or four hours of homework a day.
You’ll be part of a Gateway to College learning community of fellow students and staff.
It’ll take one to three years for a diploma, but you’ll can earn more than 30 college credits too.
- Be between 16 and 23 years old
- Be behind in credits based on your age group
- Have dropped out of high school or be on the verge of dropping out
- Not be doing well in high school, with a low GPA or attendance issues
Attend an info session
- Learn about benefits and expectations
- Tell us why you want to be in the program
- Ask questions
Submit the application
- Answer the questions
- Complete the three essay questions
Take a test
- Complete the Accuplacer test for reading and math (learn more about the test)
- Talk with members of the Gateway to College staff
- Discuss your strengths and what motivates you
- Ask any questions you may have