Ever have that nightmare where you didn’t prepare for a test?
At Madison College you won’t have to worry about it. We provide support for professional testing, apprenticeship and certification exams, placement tests, GED/HSED and more.
The secure, comfortable Testing Center at Madison College is committed to integrity, test security and an excellent testing experience for all. We adhere and subscribe to the National College Testing Association Professional Standards and Guidelines and are a member of the Consortium of College Testing Center, supporting distance learning.
Madison College works with many of the testing technology platforms used by licensing and credentialing bodies including ISO Quality Testing, Scantron, Pearson Vue and the National Testing Network.
In addition, we offer accommodated testing options for students who need additional support.
General Test Preparation Help
The Student Achievement Center offers in person study help. You will need to have a Madison College student ID number to receive tutoring services.
The library provides study resources including online tutoring (Brainfuse), SkillSurfer, and LearningExpress library.
Additional Resources include:
- Online Tutoring: About Online Tutoring
- Study Skills Help
- Reading Comprehension Help
- Writing and Grammar Help
- Math Help
In addition to the tests detailed below, we proctor exams for:
- Apprenticeships that require testing can be taken virtually or in-person at Madison College.
- To schedule a test, visit our web calendar and register for a virtual or in-person session that meets your needs.
- For online help, a number of resources are available on the CollegeBoard website.
ATE TEAS Assessment Test
- The proctored, online ATI TEAS assessment test is used to place students into various health care and Vet Tech programs. It is not used for Associate Degree Nursing.
- To register, visit atitesting.com and click “Create Account” (view detailed registration instructions PDF)
- Prior to taking the ATI TEAS, students are encouraged to use ATI resources and consider purchasing ATI TEAS preparation products.
HESI for Nursing
- The nursing program at Madison College uses the online, proctored HESI (A2) assessment tool. All HESI testing will be done in-person on campus.
- To register for the test, go to the Elsevier website and sign in or create a myEvolve account.
- The Madison College library has resources to help you prepare for the test and you can also purchase test preparation materials from the Evolve website.