Attend a Smart Start session and get help completing the application process.
These in-person sessions take place on select Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. We cover a lot of ground so you can feel confident you’re off to a good start!
What We Cover
These comprehensive, interactive in-person sessions guide you through the application process.
The sessions include:
- A "Smart Start to College" overview
- Placement testing information
- Help completing your application
- Career exploration
- Financial aid guidance (FAFSA completion)
- Academic advising appointments
- 21st century skills for mastering remote learning
Make sure you have your photo ID, official high school or college transcripts (if available) and documents needed for your financial aid application.
Fall 2021 - Saturdays, 9am-2pm
- October 9
- November 6
- December 4
- January 8
Spring 2022 - Saturdays, 9am-2pm
- February 12
- March 5 & 26
- April 23
- May 14
Summer 2022 - Saturdays, 9am-2pm
- June 11 & 25
- July 9 & 23
- August 13 & 20