We’re told to expect the unexpected. But thinking about what could go wrong and having a plan to deal with it are entirely different things. From building a resilient culture to managing workplace safety, Madison College has experts to help you develop a plan, put it in place and keep it current as your business evolves.
No two companies are alike. We’ll help you to design training to meet your one-of-a-kind needs. Here’s a sample.
- Developing an Organizational Culture
- Effective Communications
- Disruptive Workplace Application Drills
- Sheltering and Evacuation
- Personal Safety
- Workplace Safety Sustainability
- Security Management
- Identifying Threats & De-escalation
- Corporate Security
- Facility Assessments
- Diversity & Inclusion for Workers & Decision Makers
- Emergency Planning, Crisis Management & Recovery
- Harassment & Bullying for Workers & Decision Makers
- Post Application Follow-up & Debrief
- Workplace Safety for Workers & Decision Makers
Training grants available
Need assistance funding your program? You may qualify for a grant. Set up a meeting with one of our experts. They’ll determine your eligibility and guide you through the process.